February 19th Clinic Schedule

February 19th Clinic Schedule

Of course we are still watching the weather and will make a final decision on Thursday afternoon/evening. If we have to cancel because of weather, we will first try to reschedule. If you cannot make the new date OR if we just cancel, you will have the option of either a full refund or a credit to a future activity with Martin.

But for the moment, we’re going to plan on moving forward with Friday’s clinic!

Comments are closed.
>
Contact Us

Contact us Today

    Here
    >
    Pay With PayPal
    Choose